Saturday was more of a non-genea day than Friday was. Sunday will probably be a non-genea day too due to the football games.
* Read email and blogs while Lolo had breakfast, noted that Surname Saturday - BROWN (18th Century Colonial Massachusetts) Help! posted and corrected the obvious error quickly.
* Audrey up at 9, and got her fed and dressed. We had lunch at 11, and put them down for naps. I got an hour nap too - desperately needed! Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Do Some Random Research posted.
* They were up by 1 p.m., we packed them up, and left at 1:30 for church for Kathy's memorial service. The girls went to the church babysitter and had a great time doing crafts, games, singing, dancing, etc. I think the babysitter had fun too. Then down to the reception where they ate well, talked to our friends, and were really cute and good.
* Called Tami to let her know we were on the way. Got to Murrieta Chick-Fil-A at 5:30 p.m., the girls played until Tami came at 6 and we ate dinner and exchanged the stuff. I headed home at 7, got home by 8:15 p.m. Linda was out with a friend.
* Read everything, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, wrote These Folks had Genealogy Fun Tonight Doing Random Research and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 3.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, and 1.5 hours writing blog posts.
Post a Comment