A little downloading, a little scanning, a little chatting, a little email fixing, a little blogging, and watching football. A busy day.
* Read email and blogs, then downloaded RootsMagic again and made it work (don't know what happened on Thursday night...but it disappeared). Downloaded Mozilla Thunderbird and shunted all emails to it. Played with the Contacts import. Got cleaned up and off to church at 9:30 a.m.
* Home at 11:30 a.m., got into Scanfest right away and chatted, then scanned about 40 images of letters, photos and other ephemera. Stopped at 2 pm. to go have lunch and watch football.
* Spent some time putting my email groups together in Thunderbird. I think that will work out fine. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 21-27 November 2010 posted.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Chargers/Colts pregame show, then the game. Read the paper, ate dinner, rooted my Bolts to a 36-14 victory.
* Back online at 9 p.m. to read everything, check in on Facebook, post Nominations are still open for Top 40 Genealogy blogs and write this post.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours - 0.5 reading email, 1.0 hour working on Thunderbird, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour writing blog posts, 2.5 hours scanning and chatting, and 0.5 hour working with RootsMagic.
Post a Comment