A little blogging, a CVGS board meeting, and nothing more today for some reason. Oh yeah, real life!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 123: George and Emily (Richmond) Taylor. Had to shut down because electric guy came to install new meter. Got cleaned up.
* Wrote Whittle Children Deaths in Australia and gathered my papers for the CVGS board meeting. Had lunch at home.
* Left at 11:15 a.m. for the library - sat in Table Talk for awhile, then to Board meeting which lasted a long time. Tried to find obituary for a query without any luck. Home by 3:30 p.m. Linda sent me off to the store for Lasagna noodles...
* Read everything, but went in to watch baseball and eat dinner (lasagna was great!). Then Linda was on the computer, so I didn't get on until 7 p.m.
* Worked on the CVGS newsletter - got everything that I have into it and enough space for almost anything else submitted. Maybe! Went in to watch end of Yankees-Twins game.
* Read everything, answered some email, checked Facebook, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 3.5 hours doing CVGS activities at library, and 2.0 hours working on CVGS newsletter.
Post a Comment