Ten months down in 2010 - and two more busy months to go. Only one more talk to prepare and give this month, but I will be away for at least one week on grandpa duty.
* Read email and blogs before church, and noted that Hallowe'en Names in the Records posted on schedule.
* Home from church at 11:30 a.m., joined Scanfest in progress, and stuck with it until 1 p.m. Scanned Isaac Seaver's Civil War Pension File - only 16 pages, but some are on longer paper and I had to make two scans to get it all, and now need to find a way to stitch them together. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 24-30 October 2010 posted soon after noon.
* Listened to Chargers football game (blacked out here), watched some football on TV, then came in and worked on my Online Graveyard Rabbit Journal article. Chargers beat Tennessee, 33-25, but it was close.
* Went in at 4:30 to watch game highlights, then the start of the World Series game, ate dinner, watered the front plants, filled the bird feeder. Back online to write 1733 Massachusetts Marriages on eBay and a future blog post, then back to watch end of baseball game and then Charger highlights.
* Back online at 9 p.m. to write email about CVGS programs, another future blog post, checked Facebook and then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours on Scanfest, 2.0 hours working on my OGYRJ article, and 2.0 hours writing blog posts.
Post a Comment