Reading, blogging, emailing, that's about it today.
* Read email and blogs then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Betty Carringer's Birth Record. Worked on FamilySearch Bloggers Day - FamilySearch Indexing and set it for later in the morning. Got cleaned up.
* Checked out ordering online documents on NARA site. Had lunch, and left at 11:30 for my walk on the bayfront with George.
* Home at 1 p.m., read everything, wrote three posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog, including CVGS Program Review - Alfredo Pena's "Exodus" and two future posts.
* We left at 3 p.m. for our financial advisor's office-warming party in her side yard. Got to talk to staff and old friends, and enjoyed watching and talking to Kim's little girls. I ate snacks, Linda had little there.
* Home at 7 p.m., Linda had some soup, we watched end of world Series Game 2.
* Online at 8:15 p.m., read everything, wrote email to CVGS Board about newsletter. Check in on Facebook, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing emails, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour checking out websites, and 3.5 hours researching and writing blog posts.
Post a Comment