This was a pretty good genealogy day - I stayed home and really only broke for dinner and the Padres game (bad decision!).
* Read email and blogs, then researched and wrote Whittle Birth and Marriage Records in England.
* Got cleaned up, and researched and wrote Suggested Records on Ancestry.com and set it for late morning. Researched the Whittle and collateral lines in England some more, and added data to the database from the Whittle search. Had lunch.
* Was determined to do useful work in the database today, but got sidetracked with the two online Newspaper Archives on AmericanAncestors.org. Found a lot of Seaver material and added some of it to the database. Found a key Whittle piece too.
* Worked for awhile in the database adding sources for 4 of my ancestral groups, and wrote Gena's "40 Places to Find Vital Record Information."
* Went in at 5 PM to read the paper, watch the Padres game, eat dinner, water the back yard and front plants, and read my book. Padres lost 14-4 to the Cards, and are out of first place in NL West for the first time since June. Really looked bad tonight. Drat!
* Back online at 8 PM to read everything, and write the two blog posts for Saturday since I'm off to the CGSSD meeting in the morning. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours researching and writing blogs, 3.0 hours working in online databases, and 2.0 hours working in my database.
Post a Comment