Another week without a FHC visit...I'm such a bad genealogy boy. It was a full genealogy day, though.
* Went off for the 8 a.m. Men's Bible Study breakfast at Jimmy's, home by 9:30 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, researched and wrote Surname Saturday - HAZARD (England > RI) then searched for an appropriate SNGF topic - finally settled on and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Make Your Own Gravestone. Tweeted both of them.
* Started in on CVGS Newsletter additions and revisions, and had only a little white space available by 5 p.m. Sent some emails asking for info to fill the white spaces.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Ate dinner, watered back yard, read newspaper and book. Pads fell behind Snakes 5-0 after 4 innings, tied it with two solo homers in the 9th, and Snakes won it on walkoff homer in bottom of the 9th. Drat!
* Back online at 8:30 p.m., read everything, checked Facebook, put finishing touches on CVGS Newslettert. Made label sheet, printed out newsletter, ready to publish on Sunday.
* Wrote this post and I'm done!
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours researching and writing blog posts, and 6.0 hours working on CVGS newsletter.
Post a Comment