Another warm day in Chula Vista - up to 86F in the house and outside, warmer inland where Linda and Tami went today.
* Up with Lolo, got her fed and entertained, Tami and Audrey up around 8:30. Tami got them dressed and fed, and took off for the mall around 9:30 AM.
* Read my email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Lyle's High School Graduation Certificate and researched and wrote Exploring AmericanAncestors.org - Post 1. Got cleaned up and wrote Proposal to merge CGSSD with SDGS - Pros and Cons and set it for mid-afternoon.
* Went in to watch the Padres game on WGN - interesting to hear other announcers. They were complimentary of my Padres and critical of Cubs lapses. Tami and girls came home around 12:30 and girls went down for naps.
* Padres won 5-3, so back online at 2:30, read everything, and wrote I Support the CGSSD Merger with SDGS because some friends asked me my opinion. I do have opinions, it seems!
* Worked with Lolo for awhile, and can't remember what I did until 4 PM when Audrey woke up and we all went off to Barbara's to swim in her 88 F pool. Very nice, especially in the shade, with air temp about 88F also. We went to Chick-Fil-A for dinner, and it was Dad and Daughter Date Night. Had my picture taken with Lolo and Audrey - me with a crown and they with a tall princess hat.
* Home by 6:30 PM, played a bit out back with girls, watered front plants, and Tami got them bathed and in bed at decent hour. I read everything, worked in my database (got Q through Z done, except for Seaver for names). Found and corrected some source problems. Checked in on Facebook, then answered some email and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook, 1.0 hour in online databases, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, and 2.0 hours working in my database.
Post a Comment