Two days until Corona, 11 days to Yorba Linda. Yikes!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and posted Surname Saturday - SMITH (NH > MA). One of my brick wall lines. Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Write A Genealogy Clerihew and set it for late morning. Never heard of a clerihew before!
* Got cleaned up, had lunch, and left at 11:15 for San Carlos and the SDGS meeting. Got there at 11:40 a.m., said hello to Gena, sat in the second row, and announcements started at 12 noon. Gena talked on Copyright before the break for ice cream, and then Plagiarism and Privacy after the break. Did a great job. I told her so...
* Was home by 3 p.m. Read everything, wrote San Diego Area Genealogical Society News, made PDF of Corona handout, and sent it to Jean, and then worked on the CVGS Newsletter.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch Padres game, have dinner, and came back to work on the CVGS Newsletter. Padres lost to Rockies, 4-2 - watched parts of it. Got it done by 8:30 p.m., when I went off to pick up Linda.
* Sat in the parking lot near the airport for her call - DXed a bit on AM band. Can't remember all of the call letters any more! Picked her up at 9:40 and we were home by 10. She wanted to check her email, so I used laptop to read stuff online. Then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 3.0 hours at SDGS meeting, and 3.0 hours working on CVGS Newsletter.