Another day with the grandgirls here, but I got some genealogy work in...and am almost ready for Sunday presentation.
* Lolo up at 6:30, Audrey at 8:30 a.m., got them cuddled, fed, entertained, and changed/dressed before Linda came home from swimming at noon.
* Read email and blogs during the morning, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - a Hildreth+Newton Marriage Record and Searching Ancestry.com Newspapers Using Keywords posted (both written night before).
* Noted the Vlad Dracula blog post and newspaper article, figured out why it bothered me, commented on the Ancestry.co.uk blog post, and wrote Is Robert Pattinson a cousin to Vlad III Dracula?. I think not! That was fun...will there be a reaction?
* Worked on Sunday presentation about Ancestry.com. Got it done (I hope), and edited the handout (now three pages) and sent handout off to the printer.
* Girls up from naps, happily working away on their treasure boxes and watching TV. Linda went to dinner with retired teachers, so I took girls to Chick-Fil-A for dinner. They scarfed their nuggets, fries and my chocolate milkshake, then played on equipment for 30 minutes. Home by 6:30 p.m.
* Got the girls bathed, jammied, snacked, read to and down by 8:15 p.m. Linda home at 7:30 p.m. to help.
* Read everything, answered some emails, wrote two posts for Friday, copied photos from Linda's camera to computer, and wrote this post. Whew!
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, and 3.0 hours working on Ancestry presentation for Sunday.