Got the Wiki presentation essentially done...now for the Ancestry presentation! 6 more days...
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then posted Surname Saturday - ROW (?? > NJ) and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Matrilineal Line and set it for early afternoon.
* Got cleaned up but maids didn't come to clean the house. Drat! Worked on CVGS things for awhile.
* Had lunch, left at 11:15 a.m. for SDGS meeting. Didn't win the free year of Ancestry.com - double drat! Two talks by Wendy Elliott were OK, not wonderful, I thought. Stopped by several SDGS members who said they enjoy my blog - cool! Was home by 3 p.m., wrote up the Elliott talks for SDGS newsletter. Read everything but sleepy.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch Padres game, read the paper, take a nap (that happened quickly), have dinner, water the back lawn, feed the birds, wash the dishes, and, oh, the Padres won 2-1 (now 19-11 on year).
* Back online at 8 p.m., worked on Wiki presentation and then printed off CVGS mailing list and newsletter copy for printing on Sunday. Wrote Free Downloadable eBook for Mother's Day and this post. Checked in on Facebook - more pix from NGS!
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 on CVGS program things, 2.5 hours at SDGS meeting, 0.5 hour writing newsletter articles, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, and 2.0 hours working on Wiki presentation.