Will wonders never cease? Or will ceasars never wonder? Two days in a row on the RJS show! A sunny day but cool - high of about 75. but I got about 20 minutes of sun walking around downtown Chula Vista.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Review: "Genealogy at a Glance: Swedish Genealogy Research," by Robert Johnson, JD, CG posted. Checked the AncestryDNA matches - not many new ones.
* We left at 9:45 a.m. and Linda had a dental appointment. Home by 11:15. I took my nap.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Genealogy News and Education Bytes -- Tuesday, 10 November 2020. Answered email and did some Seaver research.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and did some random WebHint work.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, colorized some old photos, wrote the Wordless post, and resolved 316 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources for some of them to RootsMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.