* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 195: The Seaver Boys in 1958. Checked out new Ancestry and FamilySearch databases. Worked awhile in New Jersey Archives/Wills, but didn't copy paste or type anything into the database yet.
* Packed up and went off to the CVGS Board meeting in Bonita. Had a decent lunch there, and the meeting was over by 2:30. Stopped by the bank and the library too.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, noted that My Search Engine Shoot-Out and SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 10 March - Joel Weintraub posted.
* Sleepy, but fought it off, and worked in the database some more to find BMDs for persons in my Medfield lines. Found a maiden name for a Sarah NMN, so added her family - it connects to Rev John Eliot! Cool. Also saw one suspicious connection, will check it later.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to have dinner, read the paper, watch TV and put out the trash.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then check Facebook, found several articles on American Ancestors and printed them. downloaded the January 2012 NEHGR also. Couldn't print or save any of the pages/articles from before 2006. Frustrating.
* Investigated the suspicious Mehitable, and decided that she was a Hartshorn, not a Farrington. Disconnected her from the latter, added two generations of Hartshorn families from a sourced online tree. Then found lots more living people in the English Vaux side, so deleted about 100 persons or more. They don't have BMDs, and I don't need the potential hassle.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. I need to start in on the taxes on Thursday, and also get going on the CVGS Newsletter. Scored two more library talks today, also, plus the two talks on the cruise. Hmm, no indexing tonight -bad boy!
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.